UMBRELLA--RIHANNA FT. JAY-Z


Aham, aham … Yeah, Rihanna
Aham, aham … Good girl gone bad
Aham, aham … Take three … Action
Aham, aham … Sfish
Aham, aham …
No clouds in my stones
Let it rain, I hydroplane into fame [Eh, eh]
Coming down with the Dow Jones
When the clouds come we gone
We Rockafella [Eh, eh]
We fly higher than weather
In G5′s or better,
You know me, an anticipation, for precipitation
Stacked chips for the rainy day [Eh, eh]
Jay, Rain Man is back
With little Ms. Sunshine, Rihanna where you at?


re° mi° fa#° fa#° ---You had my heart
re° re° re° re° re° re° mi° fa#° fa#° ---And we’ll never be worlds apart
re° re° re° mi° fa#° fa#° ---Maybe in magazines
re° re° re° mi° re° do° ---but you’ll still be my star
re° si re° mi° fa#° fa#° ---Baby ’cause in the dark
re° re° re° mi° fa#° fa#° ---we can’t see shiny cars
re° re° re° re° mi° re° do#° ---And that’s when you need me there
do#° do#° do#° re° mi° si ---With you I’ll always share
la° fa#°---Because …
sol° sol° sol° sol° ---When the sun shines
sol° sol° sol° sol° la° la° fa#° ---we’ll shine together
fa#° fa#° fa#° fa#° fa#° sol° fa#° mi° ---Told you I’ll be here forever
mi° mi° mi° mi° fa#° mi° mi° ---Said I’ll always be your friend
re° si re° ---Took an oath
re° re° re° re° re° mi° re° re° si ---I’mma stick it out ’till the end
sol° sol° sol° sol° sol° la° la° fa#° ---Now that it’s raining more than ever
fa#° fa#° fa#° fa#° fa#° sol° fa#° mi° ---Know that we’ll still have each other
mi° mi° mi° mi° mi° mi° fa#° re° re°---You can stand under my umbrella
re° re° re° re° mi° re° si ---You can stand under my umbrella
re° si re° si re° re° ---Ella ella eh eh eh …
re° re° re° re° re° mi° si ---Under my umbrella
re° do#° re° do#° re° re° ---Ella ella eh eh eh …
re° re° re° mi° re° si --- Under my umbrella
re° si re° si re° do#° ---Ella ella eh eh eh …
re° re° re° mi° re° re° do#° ---Under my umbrella
re° do#° re° do#° re° do#° si si do#° re° ---Ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario